The SE range of pumps is built for years of trouble-free operation. The SE range can operate submerged or dry-installed without motor cooling, and is extremely reliable and very easy to service. The pumps can be permanently installed using an auto-coupling guide-rail system or a fixed pipe connection; the pumps are also suitable for freestanding installation or for use as portable utility pumps.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (SEV) for applications with required low operating hours, dry matter content above 5 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm, or with the S-tube impeller (SE1) for applications with required high operating hours, dry matter content up to 3 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm.
The S-tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed to cope with the challenges of modern wastewater with varying dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
The SE range of pumps handles wastewater, process water and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility and industrial applications and is ideal for large flows.
A number of material variants are available for SE pumps, from variants with a stainless steel impeller to stainless steel variants for aggressive environments, meeting the standards EN 1.4408 and EN 1.4517/1.4539.
Features and benefits
- High motor efficiency for substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof connector plug ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor.
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection.
- Easy-to-open clamp for the quick and easy disassembly of pump from motor unit.
- Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime.
- Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Liquidless motor cooling for continuous operation, even in dry installations.
- Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller.
- Replaceable wear ring to return the pump to full efficiency.
- Single-channel and vortex impellers
- Unique liquid-less motor cooling
- Moisture-proof cable plug connection
Prilagodljiva asistenca pri zamenjavi črpalke zagotavlja energetsko učinkovito zamenjavo za izrabljene ali...
Popravilo v servisni delavnici
Celotne storitve popravil v delavnici za vsa popravila črpalk, vključno z možnostjo dobave.
Popravilo na kraju samem
Hitro in učinkovito popravilo na kraju samem, ki zagotavlja minimalen čas neobratovanja.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center
V tem delu vas bomo vodili na vašo lokalno stran